Message me a number:
1 - Who was the last person you texted?
2 - When is your birthday?
3 - Who do you want to be with right now?
4 - What sports do you play?
5 - Who is the first person in your contacts?
6 - What is your favorite song as of the moment?
7 - If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with?
8 - What do you feel right now?
9 - What chocolate is your favorite?
10 - How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
11 - Why did you create a Tumblr account?
12 - Who is your favorite blogger?
13 - Where do you want to be right now?
14 - What do you want to be in the future?
15 - When was the last time you cried? Why?
16 - Are you happy?
17 - Who do you miss?
18 - If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life?
19 - What was the best thing you were given?
20 - Who was the last person who called you?
21 - What is your favorite dish?
22 - Who is your bestfriend?
23 - What is your biggest regret?
24 - Have you ever cheated on your partner?
25 - Who do you spend crazy moments with?
26 - Name someone pretty.
27 - Who was the last person you hugged?
28 - What kind of music do you listen to?
29 - Are you over your past?
30 - Who is the last person in your contacts?
31 - What kind of person do you want to date?
32 - Do you have troubles sleeping at night?
33 - From whom was the last text message you received?
34 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt?
35 - How’s your heart?
36 - Did you ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend whose name starts with a “J”?
37 - Do you like someone as of the moment?
38 - What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend?
39 - Do you have any phobias?
40 - Did you try to change for a person?
41 - What’s the nicest thing have you given to someone?
42 - Would you go back to your previous relationship?
43 - Are you in a good or bad mood?
44 - Name someone you can’t live without.
45 - Describe your dream date.
46 - Describe your dream wedding.
47 - How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s?
48 - Have you ever been kissed?
49 - How long is your longest relationship?
50 - Do you regret your past?
51 - Can you do something stupid for someone else?
52 - Have you ever cried over someone?
53 - Do you have a grudge against anyone?
54 - Are you a crybaby?
55 - Do people praise you for your looks?
56 - Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t?
57 - Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret?
58 - Do you like getting hurt?
59 - Does anyone hate you?
60 - Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”?
61 - What hair color do you prefer?
62 - If you can change anything about yourself, what is it?
63 - Do you love someone as of the moment?
64 - Have you ever thought of killing yourself?
65 - Do you have issues with somebody in your school?
66 - Can you live without internet?
67 - What’s the song that remind you of your special someone?
68 - Are you good at holding back your tears?
69 - Are you a crybaby?
70 - Have you ever experienced being hysterical?
71 - Are you a KPOP fan?
72 - Do you study hard?
73 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?
74 - Did you ever had a kiss under the moonlight?
75 - Have you ever ridden a boat?
76 - Did you have an accident last year?
77 - What kind of person are you?
78 - Have you ever thought of killing someone?
79 - Have you ever been jealous?
80 - How can you prove your love to someone?
81 - What are you thinking right now?
82 - Who is the 6th person in your contacts?
83 - Do you have any memories you want to erase?
84 - Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel?
85 - Did you ever badmouth someone?
86 - Have you ever had an argument with someone?
87 - Do you have trust issues?
88 - Are you broken-hearted?
89 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
90 - Do you think all the pain is worth it?
91 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”?
92 - Who do you want to marry?
93 - Do you believe in destiny?
94 - Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”?
95 - How do you look right now?
96 - Do you believe that first true love never dies?
97 - Have you found your true love?
98 - What should you be doing right now?
99 - Name one of your ex-boyfriends/ex-girlfriends.
100 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough
my brother once accidentally locked himself in a dog cage and starting snapchatting photos for help till my mum and dad had to drive over and free him
did I fail to mention my brother is a 25 year old man
Ladies and gentlemen… I present something beautiful from Bill Nye’s facebook…
they LITERALLY JUST TOOK a SELFIE. the president a scientist and an engineer literally just took a SELFIE together. im so done. bye. im going to mars.
live-action modern day “the lion king”
NEW YORK, 1960s. The civil rights movement reaches its crest. Mufasa, a prominent activist leader in the city, clashes against his younger brother Scar, himself a prominent leader of the mafia underground. Politics against politics, brother against brother; Mufasa dies, Scar reigns. A new law governs New York in the 70s: blood and bribery.Idris Elba as Mufasa, Michael K. Williams as Scar, Naomie Harris as Sarabi, Jaden Smith as Young Simba, Amandla Stenberg as Young Nala (not giffed), Taraji P. Henson as Timon, Mo’Nique as Pumbaa, Chiwetel Ejiofor as Older Simba, Kerry Washington as Older Nala, John Boyega as Kovu, Zoe Kravitz as Kiara.
apparently this is my contribution to mankind
YEAH BUT CALIGULA WAS FUCKIN INSANE
And not in a good way. He was literally insane, and he was an absolute tyrant. He’s my favourite Roman emperor, just because he’s so interesting
- His father was a military hero, and he spent the first few years of his life on an army camp, where he paraded around wearing this mini-military uniform his mother made (which is where he got his name- “Caligula” meaning “little boot”). The soldiers basically worshipped him.
- As a teenager, he was called before Tiberius (who was a complete tyrant in his own right, and supposedly killed members of Caligula’s family) on the island of Capri, where he was forcibly adopted and as a result of how well he was treated he supposedly developed Stockholm Syndrome (though this is subject to debate). He held an undying hatred for Tiberius but was forced to show respect, so took out his anger on others and enjoyed watching executions and torture, and frequently indulged in orgies
- TIBERIUS THOUGHT HE WAS MAD. TIBERIUS.
- He gains absolute power of the Roman Empire at the 24- spent the last 5 years watching Tiberius murder, rape, and torture innocents for his own pleasure. So it’s fair to say he’s pretty messed up. He starts off by obliterating unpopular tax and literally giving away money- thus winning the adoration of the citizens. Then, seemingly overnight, he becomes a vicious, bloodthirsty psychopath.
- Early in his reign, he fell ill and spent a considerably period of time on the verge of death. Following most of his recovery, he still suffered major headaches and sometimes wandered round his palace in the dead of night, and started cross-dressing
- During his illness, one man offered his life in exchange for Caligula’s recovery. When he recovered, Caligula sought out this man and had him sacrificed.
- He called banquets, raped the female guests, then brought them back to the table to discuss the rape with the other guests
- HE DECLARED WAR ON THE GODS. Hence why he had the army fight Poseidon.
- He would make parents watch the executions of their children
- He held dinner parties for highly-regarded Roman citizens, during which he would order the executions of criminals between courses and- while his guests were dining- he would rape their wives in the room next door
- He appointed a horse as a consul. I’ll say that again. HE NAMED A HORSE A CONSUL. He had said horse attended to by 18 servants and fed it oats mixed with gold flakes
- He names himself a living God
- He his reign lasted four years, before he was stabbed to death. He did all that in four years.
I’M SORRY I JUST REALLY LOVE ROMAN HISTORY OK
Also when he would throw house parties he would hide wild animal like lions in random rooms and made people tour his house by themselves and they would be eaten if they opened the wrong door
(just so you know I did a huge project about him in history)
I took my girlfriend to an improv show the other night and during intermission we were passionately arguing over whether half a 5 Hour Energy shot would give you 2.5 hours of energy or 5 hours of half-assed energy so we turned around to ask the opinions of the three people behind us and one of them said “Are all your arguments like this because we heard you in the lobby earlier fighting over the right way to pronounce ‘egg’?”